Hey guys so today I decided to base my Looks On Books meme on the amazing novel A BREATH OF FROST by ALYXANDRA HARVEY.
Summary: Emma Day and her two cousins, Gretchen and Penelope, are uninterested in their debutante lives. All the boring balls, tiresome curtsying and polite conversation leave much to be desired. Then a girl is found dead, frost clinging to her lifeless body, and the murder is traced to Emma. As their world is turned upside down, Emma discovers more about herself and her cousins, from her connection to the murders to the secrets of her family legacy. Now the girls must embrace their true Lovegrove inheritance in order to stop the chaos, even if that means risking their lives. Dangerously handsome Cormac Fairfax wants to help Emma – but, with secrets of his own to hide,
can she trust him?
This was so fun to make. I wanted to make a snow flake effect. The things you will need:
1. White & Purple face paint
3. Black Mascara
4. Beige lipstick
5. Paint Brush
6. Silver glitter liquid liner
7. Foundation (colour that matches you)
8. Small face sponge
1. Apply some foundation you would usually use on a day to day basis (if you do)
2. Get your sponge dab into the white face paint and then apply around your eye and half way down your cheek. You only want half of your face white.
3. Dip your paint brush into the purple face paint and start to do a spike effect like in the picture from the corner of your eye
4. Add some mascara to your lashes. Make it really thick so your eyes pop.
5. Add some foundation or white face paint on your lips.
6. Along the purple lines add some glitter liquid liner to them to give it a shine.
And there you have it!
A BREATH OF FROST BY ALYXANDRA HARVEY IS OUT NOW IN THE UK