Hey guys so today I decided to base my Looks On Books meme on the amazing novel BANISHED by LIZ DE JAGER. The amazing debut.
Summary: Kit is proud to be a Blackhart, now she’s encountered her unorthodox cousins and their strange lives. And her home-schooling now includes spells, fighting enemy fae and using ancient weapons. But it’s not until she rescues a rather handsome fae prince, fighting for his life on the edge of Blackhart Manor, that her training really kicks in. With her family away on various missions, Kit must protect Prince Thorn, rely on new friends and use her own unfamiliar magic to stay ahead of Thorn’s enemies. As things go from bad to apocalyptic, fae battle fae in a war that threatens to spill into the human world. Then Kit pits herself against the Elder Gods themselves – it’s that or lose everyone she’s learnt to love
This was so fun to make. The things you will need:
1. White & Black liquid Liner
2. Black eye shadow
3. Black Mascara
4. Beige lipstick
5. Blending eye shadow brush
6. Silver glitter liquid liner
7. Foundation (colour that matches you)
1. Apply some foundation you would usually use on a day to day basis (if you do)
2. Darken your eyebrows with your black eye shadow.
3. Apply your black eye shadow from your eyelids to your eyebrows. Then blend around your eyes with a blending brush covering the whole eye.
4. Get your silver glitter liquid liner and run the brush along the bottom of your eye just below your water line. (It doesn't have to be neat) Then dab with your finger so it blends with the black eye shadow.
5. Get your black liquid liner, and from the corner of each eye start to do a sort of tree branch effect. Practise on your hand if you haven't done it before. Make sure you spread the branches along your forehead to. Make it look like the branches are growing out of your eyes.
6. Once your have done that with the black liner move to the white eyeliner. If your wondering "should you go over the black with the white?" YES! integrate the two I gives it a great effect.
7. Add some Mascara to your lashes and some foundation or pale lipstick to your lips and there you have it!
BANISHED IS RELEASED IN THE UK ON THE 27TH OF FEBUARY 2014!!!! BE SURE TO PICK THIS AMAZING BOOK UP!